August 22nd, 2016
Cleaning Technologies Group, a world leader in providing cleaning and waste minimization technologies, will introduce a host of advanced cleaning solutions at the IMTS 2016 in Chicago, Illinois September 12 – 17, 2016.
New Lean Jet RB-1 – small footprint, rotary basket immersion cleaning solution.
Lean Jet RB-2 – highly automated with auto loader and in-line Vacuum Dryer
Modular Aquarius – the ultimate in ultrasonic cleaning – smart, modular,plug & play design.
AgiSonic – large capacity ultrasonic cleaning tanks with parts agitation.
New line of single- and multifrequency ultrasonic generators.
Reserve your time to talk to the experts. www.ctgclean.com/events
July 29th, 2016
CTG would like to congratulate all the employees from Ransohoff and Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics who celebrated a birthday in July
June 30th, 2016
Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics knows that there is no one solution to meet every ultrasonic cleaning need. In response, we now offer the widest range of ultrasonic cleaning process technology options available today using a single ultrasonic generator platform! Our totally new generator can be configured to provide the exact frequency, power and waveform to best meet any ultrasonic cleaning need. A single generator can power one or two devices (cleaning tanks and/or immersible transducers) having a combined total of up to 50 transducers with a power output of up to 2,000 watts. Standard features include:
- Feedback controlled constant generator power output.
- On-board capability to link multiple generators to provide up to 500,000 watts combined output with a single control input.
- Standard dualSWEEP and upSWEEP synchronized in multiple generator installations
- A wide range of supply power options
- Standardized generator package with on-board diagnostics
- Single or multiple frequency capability
For more information click here
June 29th, 2016
CTG would like to congratulate all the employees from Ransohoff and Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics who celebrated a birthday in June.
June 9th, 2016
Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics, a world leader in providing cleaning and waste minimization, technologies will introduce a host of advanced cleaning solutions at the OMTEC 2016 in Chicago, IL June 15 – 16, 2016. Visitors to Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics booth #709 will be introducing a number of new products, technologies and services. Among the new technologies exhibited at the show will be:
• The New Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics Modular Aquarius™ Cleaning System: An innovation in aqueous parts cleaning, offering a modular plug & play configuration, Multi-Tank Cleaning System. The Modular Aquarius is characterized by individual modules that can easily be integrated together to offer maximum flexibility to the end user. Standard wash and rinse stages can be mated to provide the exact cleaning system required for today’s application. The Modular Aquarius comes standard with three frequencies 40, 72, 104 kHz in each tank, Siemens controller, automated hoist transfer system, and much more. Additional modules can be added at any time allowing for future expandability, while offering an intuitive user interface.
• PROHT Sonic Tank: Also known as the “Benchtop Series” is an entry-level benchtop ultrasonic cleaning system comprised of all stainless steel construction. Available in various sizes and intended to sit easily on a workbench or as a drop-in, these parts washers offer the same cleaning capabilities as the more elaborate models at a lower price. They are an excellent tool for cleaning small parts on an intermittent to semi-production basis (they are not recommended for high volume cleaning). These tanks are available for use with single or multi-frequency generators.
We will have technical experts available at the show to explain our technologies more in-depth and to provide suggestions to our customers for improving their cleaning processes.
For more information about Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics, please visit: http://www.ctgclean.com.
May 31st, 2016
CTG would like to congratulate all the employees from Ransohoff and Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics who celebrated a birthday in May.
May 26th, 2016
In the event a large amount of oil will be on the parts upon entering machine, we would recommend the purchase of the Ransohoff state-of-the-art closed loop oil control system. An independent progressive cavity variable speed pump permits continuous overflow of all floating oil and similar contaminates from the main wash tank. Oil and aqueous solution are elevated to a vertical style separation tank designed to provide a quiet condition permitting the oil to rise while the aqueous solution is forced to a bottom port for return to main wash tank. The oil is collected in a separation chamber that removes final traces of aqueous solution before automatic discharge into the waste container. The oil recovery system tanks are constructed of stainless steel complete with 25mm (1”) thick insulation and covers providing a first class appearance.
Watch video now
May 16th, 2016
Ransohoff would like to congratulate Scott Chandley on 15 years and Gary Combs on 30 years of dedicated service. CTG takes great pride in the quality of our workforce and it shows in CTG’s years of experience in the industry. Thank you for your continued support to the success of the CTG family.
May 11th, 2016
Ransohoff, a division of Cleaning Technologies Group LLC, now offers a 3-2-1 Warranty for its line of industry-leading parts cleaning machines and systems. This “Best in Class Warranty” extends warranty coverage to 3 years on welding and workmanship; 2 years on the pump delivery system; and 1 year on all other items.
“The ability for Ransohoff to offer this best-in-class warranty is a testament to the products’ inherent quality, as well as 100 years of experience in designing and manufacturing the world’s most advanced parts cleaning machines and systems” said Jeff Mills, Ransohoff National Sales Manager.
April 29th, 2016
CTG would like to congratulate all the employees from Ransohoff and Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics who celebrated a birthday in April.