Cleaning Technologies Group, LLC
Cleaning Technologies Group is a global supplier of the most innovative industrial and precision cleaning technologies available today. The company is comprised of three divisions, Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics, Ransohoff, and CTG Asia. Serving the medical, semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, automotive, off-road, and many other industrial markets our team has process knowledge and capability to meet your specific needs and the experience required to help you make an educated cleaning equipment purchase. In addition, the company is leading the way with waste minimization products that are highly energy efficient, allowing for recycle and re-use of the cleaning liquids.
If yours is an application that does not yet have a validated cleaning process, allow us to help you develop that process and validate its effectiveness in one of our laboratory and clean room facilities. We can simulate spray, immersion, ultrasonic and megasonic cleaning technologies allowing us to provide you with actual test data to base your decision on.
Innovation & Technology
Blackstone~NEY Ultrasonics and Ransohoff are responsible for many of the innovations in cleaning technologies throughout the years.
We were the first to:
- Pioneer practical piezoelectric transducer technology, being the first with a viable, reliable transducer, and the first to produce equipment with piezoelectric transducers brazed to a tank.
- Develop a multi-stage cleaning systems using automated material handling.
- Provide ultrasonic power to a 1,000-gallon tank
- Provide synchronized transducers using master/slave generators
- Develop ultrasonic soldering technology.
- Develop and hold 19 patents directly relating to ultrasonic technology. Fifteen of these are incorporated into our current product line.
- Develop a rotary basket immersion cleaning system.
- Develop a drum washer for the cleaning industry- over ninety years ago.
This pattern of innovation continues today as Cleaning Technologies Group continues to utilize state of the art technology in its many new products.
You will always get prompt, friendly, and reliable service from CTG. Our service technicians are available 7 days a week. You can reach us online or via phone and can always expect a response within 12 hours.
Our cleaning equipment warranty covers our equipment for 1 year, our ultrasonic generators for 2 years, and our transducer-to-tank bonds for 10 years.
Partner for the Future
As changes occur in your industry,
- More demanding cleanliness requirements set forth by your customers
- More stringent governmental regulation
- Your pursuit of new markets which require new cleaning processes
CTG will be there to make certain that your cleaning process meets your expectations and the expectations of your customers. We are the leader in spray, immersion, ultrasonic and megasonic cleaning technology and we will continue to innovate, providing solutions to your most challenging applications.