Cleanliness Validation Capabilities / Analytical Laboratory
Cleaning Technologies Group offers an onsite class 10,000 cleanroom to accurately validate cleanliness.
- Gravimetric Millipore
- Microscopic Particle Size Analysis
- Through microscopic image analysis, a statistical analysis of the contamination within any parts can be conducted. This is performed to validate the cleanliness levels achieved by a particular cleaning or manufacturing process. Visit the GT Vision Website.
- Non-Volatile Residue Testing
- Ultraviolet Fluorescence Testing
- Using Ultraviolet light, oil removal from parts and components can be validated.
- Water Break / Dyne Testing
- Validation of the surface tension of parts and components.
- Humidity Testing
- Validation of the effectiveness of rust inhibitors.
- Chemical Foam Testing
- Determination of the cause and make-up of foam forming within a solution tank.
- Chemical Blending & Formulation
- Waste Removal / Ultrafiltration Development
Using Design of Experiments, CTG can develop and optimize a cleaning process for your application. We serve a variety of industries:
- Surface Finishing
- Off Road
Capability studies can also be conducted to ensure that the cleaning process is statistically repeatable to a specific level.