Cleaning Technologies Group (CTG) offers a wide range of Ransohoff and Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics cleaning solutions that are well suited to meeting the requirements of aviation and aerospace parts cleaning. Our cleaning systems are designed to provide thorough, but gentle cleaning to remove all contaminants from part contours and surfaces. Our parts cleaning equipment assures aviation and aerospace parts manufacturers of the highest quality results to meet the toughest challenges and most rigorous standards.
CTG Aviation & Aerospace Parts Cleaning Advantages
- Standard systems include separate or a combination of immersion, spray, ultrasonic, and flush
- Custom systems specifically designed for tough applications include Hi-Pressure, immersion, and ultrasonics
- Size appropriate options for reducing cost and improving throughput
- In-house lab for evaluating material capability and cleanliness
- Ability to identify and develop the most effective parts cleaning solutions
Ransohoff and Blackstone-NEY Aviation & Aerospace Proven Successes
Two examples of successful aviation and aerospace parts cleaning installations include a jet engine turbine solution and a used aircraft brake component solution. Blasting media and coolant slurry presented difficult challenges for the jet engine turbine producer. A Leanjet RB-2 Ultrasonic cell washer was selected to provide a washing and rinsing process of agitation, spray impingement, hydraulic purging through immersion and rotation, ultrasonics, and heated blow-off drying. An AgiSonic was selected to handle the grease and dirt from the aircraft brake component operation, powered by agitating lift and ultrasonics. For more details on these applications, download the case studies below.