At Ransohoff, the future of precision parts cleaning has arrived, with the new TT-180 Ransobotic Washer. By combining extremely flexible robot-operated spray nozzles, precision worktable, and powerful controls and programmability, users now have the optimum cleaning performance and efficiency they’ve always dreamed of for their increasingly demanding complex parts washing requirements.
Features and benefits include:
- Easily adaptable to complex parts up to 12" in diameter, 12" tall and weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Fanuc LR-Mate robot and a fast, robust parts positioning worktable deliver exceptional reliability and performance.
- Standard and high-pressure models available to meet a wide variety of parts cleaning requirements.
- Powerful, intuitive Siemens programmable controls to make operation fast and efficient.
- 30 sec. or less cycle time to speed throughput and help reduce overall operating costs.
- Modular design supports various configurations to meet a wide range of parts volumes and throughput requirements.
|Model Number||TT-180 TT||TT-180-HP|
|Robot||Fanuc, LR-Mate||Fanuc, LR-Mate|
|Cycle Time||30 sec||30 sec|
|Max Payload Capacity||18kg (40lbs)||18kg (40lbs)|
|Work Envelope||305mm (12") diameter x 305mm (12") high||305mm (12") diameter x 305mm (12") high|
|Load Height||812mm (32in)||915mm (36in)|
|Pump Pressure||20GPM @ 60psi (4 Bar)||10GPM @ 5000psi (344 Bar)|
|Foot Print (LxWxH)||2350mm x 1800mm x 2625mm||3825mm x 1800mm x 2725mm|
|Not Including HMI Stand||(92"x71”x103")||(150"x71"x107")|
- High Pressure Deburr
- Oil Removal (Emulsified / Non-Emulsified)