Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics, a world leader in providing cleaning and waste minimization technologies, will introduce a host of advanced cleaning solutions at the MD&M West 2020 in Anaheim, California February 11 - 13, 2020. Visitors to Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics (Booth #1259) will be introducing a number of new products, technologies and services.
Among the new technologies exhibited at the show will be:
The Aquarius combines ultrasonic cleaning with rinsing, drying and other processing steps in a unitized cleaning console, which helps assure process integrity at an attractive price.
- Labor for parts cleaning significantly reduced with the automated, robotic transfer
- Environmental enclosure and DI water systems increase cleanliness levels and provide process consistency
- Multi-tank systems pre-engineered to meet a wide range of parts cleaning needs
- Can be featured to handle nitric or citric acid passivation requirements
PROHT Sonic Tank
Ultrasonic cleaning tanks and housings are constructed of stainless steel with a duplex stainless transducer radiating surface to significantly extend transducer life. PROHT tanks are available in sizes ranging from 12” by 6” through 36” by 24” and offer the same cleaning capabilities as more elaborate systems at a lower price.
- Ideal for laboratory as well as entry-level through small scale production cleaning
- Compact design fits easily on a workbench or can be installed as a bench top drop-in
- Digital ultrasonic timer and temperature control are standard features of the new PROHT design
AgiSonic® Ultrasonic Parts Washer
This robust ultrasonic cleaning machine is constructed of all stainless steel and designed for heavy duty parts washing with vertical parts agitation. Each system incorporates an air powered agitation platform that facilitates loading, unloading, and agitates parts with a 6" stroke up to 15 times per minute. Ultrasonic time, cleaning tank temperature warm up, filtration and oil removal are all digitally controlled using a touch screen interface.
- Available in three standard sizes
- Automatic filling and liquid makeup (from a customer supplied source)
- Pump and single bag filter
- Overflow weir skimmer
- Automatic oil removal system
- Lift-off lid
- Completely self-contained
- Requires three phase power supply hook up
The AgiSonic parts washer is ideal for automotive, aerospace, medical and general industrial applications. These systems can operate in the harshest industrial environment or in precision cleaning applications, and the largest size can accommodate a platform load up to 500lbs.
We will have technical experts available at the show to explain our technologies more in-depth and to provide suggestions to our customers for improving their cleaning processes.
Contact us today to learn more or to discuss your parts cleaning needs.