Blackstone-NEY Ultrasonics is excited to debut the newest of our many innovative cleaning technologies at the upcoming IMTS conference. Our exhibit will provide attendees with a first look at our new Robosonic Robotic Precision Cleaning Cell.
The Robosonic Cleaning Cell is a four-tank system that includes a spray wash, ultrasonic immersion wash, ultrasonic rinse tank and dryer. The robotic operation is provided by a Fanuc CR-7i. Fanuc is a trusted industry leader in robotic technology.
Robosonic features include:
- Flexible part processing via robot or optional collaborative robot
- Ideal for clean room and precision parts cleaning applications
- Maximum uptime and reduced service time
- Latest intelligent functions such as force sensing and iRVision (Integrated Vision) are available
- The collaborative robots stop safely in the event of contact with a human operator
- Maximum Weight of Part: 15 Lbs. (6.8 kg)
- Footprint: (L x W x H) 7’-4” x 4’-7” x 7’-0” (2.2m x 1.4m x 2.1m)
CTG experts will be available at IMTS to provide demonstrations and in-depth explanations of the Robosonic and our other technologies. If you are interested in this exciting new technology in person and want to learn ways to improve your cleaning processes, we welcome you to pre-set an appointment at our booth to reserve your time slot.